Kit for connecting Audi 4.2TDI to BMW ZF 8HP automatic transmission BMW ZF 8HP90 from V12 N74 engine and 8HP70 Rolls-Royce Phantom V12 N73 engine.
The kit includes:
- Solid custom flywhell made from special lightweight alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of steel 42CrMo4, designed to work with hight loads us 2000Nm of torque. Flywhell include starter ring. Weight of flywhell 4.9kg.
- tranmission adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503). Thickenes 24mm.
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
In case of stock shortage, shipment will be made within 15 working days from the date of order placement.
|Kit for engines||Audi 4.2TDI|
|Compatible tranmissions||BMW ZF 8HP 8HP90 GA8HP90Z BMW N74 F01 / F02 i Rolls-Royce Ghost 8-biegów
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP70 GA8HP70Z BMW N73 Rolls-Royce Phantom 8-biegów
Why you should choose our solutions?
– We have over 15 years of experience in motorsport, specializing in providing high-performance clutches for manual transmissions in powerful street cars and heavily turbocharged engines used in drifting, racing, rallying, and drag racing. Additionally, we have 5 years of experience in producing conversions for 8HP automatic transmissions and DCT transmissions.
– For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
– For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
– In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
– We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
Currently, the shipping time is up to 4 weeks.