Kit for connecting BMW N52 / N53 / N54 / N55 / S55 to BMW ZF 8HP automatic transmission
The kit includes:
- The converter hub is made of a special lightweight alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of steel 42CrMo4, designed to work with the factory flexplate from BMW automatic transmission. Due to its limited torque capacity by flexplate, we recommend not exceeding 600Nm of torque in your project.
- tranmission adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503).
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
|Kit for engines||N52B25A, N52B30A
S55 All power version
|Working tranmissions||BMW ZF 8HP 8HP70 GA8HP70 BMW N57 N57N
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75 GA8HP75X BMW N57 N57N
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP50Z GA8HP50Z BMW B58 B58B30
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75Z GA8HP75Z BMW B57 B57B30
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z BMW B48 B48B20
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z BMW B46 B46B20
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP45Z GA8HP45X BMW B47C/D20
|Torque converter adapter cooperating with flexplate from:||
N52/N53 6 bolts flexplate – BMW OEM 11227548102
Why you should choose our solutions?
– We have over 15 years of experience in motorsport, specializing in providing high-performance clutches for manual transmissions in powerful street cars and heavily turbocharged engines used in drifting, racing, rallying, and drag racing. Additionally, we have 5 years of experience in producing conversions for 8HP automatic transmissions and DCT transmissions.
– For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
– For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
– In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
– We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
– We do not import materials or outsource production to Chinese manufacturers.
Currently, the shipping time is up to 4 weeks.