Full kit for connecting BMW N54B30A / N55B30A / S55B30A and N52B30 / N53B30 engines to the DODGE CHALLENGER / CHARGER / HELLCAT automatic transmission ZF 8HP70 / 8HP90
The kit includes the following components:
-Adapter for the 8HP Dodge converter, designed to be attached to the standard flexible BMW flywheel. It is made of a special lightweight alloy called AlZnMg+Ti, which offers the strength of 42CrMo4 steel. It’s important to note that the factory flywheel in BMW automatic transmissions has a limited torque capacity, and we recommend not exceeding 600Nm. However, for more powerful projects, we offer a complete kit with a solid flywheel that can handle up to, 2000Nm of torque. This ensures optimal performance and reliability for high-performance applications.
-Reducer ring for the converter hub of the 8HP transmission, depending on the year of production.
-Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 (1.0503) steel.
-Mounting screws for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
If the product is not in stock, the shipping time is typically up to 4 weeks from the order placement.
|Kit for engines||BMW N54B30A / N55B30A / S55B30A / N52B30 / N53B30|
|Adapter working with flexplates:||Engines N52/N53 6 bolts – BMW OEM 11227548102 / N54 8 bolts – BMW OEM 11227553157 / N55/S55 6 bolts – BMW OEM 11228604045|
|Kit support transmission||DODGE CHALLENGER / CHARGER / HELLCAT ZF 8HP70 / 8HP90|
Why should you choose our solutions?
– We have over 15 years of experience in motorsport, specializing in providing high-performance clutches for manual transmissions in powerful street cars and heavily turbocharged engines used in drifting, racing, rallying, and drag racing. Additionally, we have 5 years of experience in producing conversions for 8HP automatic transmissions and DCT transmissions.
– For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002 mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
– For design, we use legal software from Dassault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
– In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01 mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006 mm.
– We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
– We do not import materials or outsource production to Chinese manufacturers.