Kit for connecting BMW V8 S65 and V10 S85 8HP45 automatic transmission
The kit includes:
- The two-piece flywheel is made of a special lightweight alloy called AlZnMg+Ti, which provides the strength of 42CrMo4 steel. It is designed to handle a maximum torque of, 2000Nm. The main flywheel features a steel ring gear for the starter motor engagement. The converter hub includes a pressed-in steel centering pin that aligns the converter with the main flywheel. This construction ensures proper functionality and durability under high torque loads. Total weight of the flywheel, 7.3 kg
- Transmission adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503). The Adapter thickness 45 mm. The Adapter includes a socket for an OEM crankshaft sensor.
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
In case of stock shortage, shipment will be made within 4 weeks from the date of order placement.
Flywheel dynamic balanced.
|Kit for engines||BMW V8 S65 / V10 S85|
|Working transmissions||BMW ZF 8HP 8HP45 GA8HP45Z BMW N55<br< td=””></br<>|
Why should you choose our solutions?
– We have over 15 years of experience in motorsport, specializing in providing high-performance clutches for manual transmissions in powerful street cars and heavily turbocharged engines used in drifting, racing, rallying, and drag racing. Additionally, we have 5 years of experience in producing conversions for 8HP automatic transmissions and DCT transmissions.
– For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002 mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
– For design, we use legal software from Dassault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
– In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01 mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006 mm.
– We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
– We do not import materials or outsource production to Chinese manufacturers.