Boost your performance with our premium swap kit designed for a seamless connection between the BMW M5 & M6 DCT GS7D36BG and the Ford Mustang Coyote 5.0 engine. Composed of aerospace-grade materials, this kit offers unparalleled strength, precision, and adaptability.
Ford Mustang Coyote 5.0 to DCT S63N adapter
Swap kit for connection DCT GS7D36BG from BMW M5 i M6 F10 M5 S63N / F06, F12, F13 M6 S63N cars with Ford Mustang Coyote 5.0 engine.
The kit includes:
- Flywheel made of lightweight aerospace alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of 42CrMo4 steel. It features an integrated starter ring gear and a spring-loaded multi-disc insert that functions as a dual-mass flywheel. The flywheel insert is available in 5 torque configurations: 700 / 860 / 1056 / 1150 / 1300Nm. The maximum torque capacity depends on the selected springs and the ability to dampen engine harmonics while withstanding high loads. Total weight of flywhell 10.2kg
- Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, which surpasses the strength of S355 and C45 steel. Thickenes 39mm
- Mounting screws for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
Flywheel are fully dynamic balanced.
In case of unavailability, shipment will be made within 15 working days from the order placement.
|Kit dedicated for engine||Ford Mustang Coyote 5.0|
|Supported tranmissions||-DCT GS7D36BG from model:
F10 M5 S63N / F06, F12, F13 M6 S63N
numery katalogowe OEM:
Available versions of the vibration damper installed on the flywheel.
Please specify the version when placing an order, based on the principle of planned torque + 70Nm. We are here to assist you in selecting the appropriate configuration.
Why choose our solutions?
- For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
- For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
- In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
- We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.