Kit for connecting Nissan RB RB20 RB25 RB26 RB30 engine to BMW ZF 8HP automatic transmission
The kit includes:
- Complete one-piece flywheel made of a special lightweight alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of steel 42CrMo4, eliminating the need for the factory flywheel from the Toyota automatic transmission. The Flywheel is complete with assembled starter gear ring.
- Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503).
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
In case of stock shortage, shipment will be made within 4 weeks from the date of order placement.
|Kit for engines||Nissan RB RB20 RB25 RB26 RB30|
|Working transmissions||BMW ZF 8HP 8HP70 GA8HP70 BMW N57 N57N
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75 GA8HP75X BMW N57 N57N
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP50 Z / 8HP50Z GA8HP50Z BMW B58 B58B30
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75Z GA8HP75Z / 8HP75 BMW B57 B57B30
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B48 B48B20
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B46 B46B20
Why choose our solutions?
- For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002 mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
- For design, we use legal software from Dassault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
- In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01 mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006 mm.
- We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
- We do not import materials or outsource production to Chinese manufacturers.