Kit for connecting the DCT GS7D36SG gearbox from BMW M3 V8 S65 with Toyota 1UZ / 3UZ FE.
The kit includes:
- Flywheel made of lightweight aerospace alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of 42CrMo4 steel. It features an integrated starter ring gear and a spring-loaded multi-disc insert that functions as a dual-mass flywheel. The flywheel insert is available in 5 torque configurations: 700 / 860 / 1056 / 1150 / 1300Nm. The maximum torque capacity depends on the selected springs and the ability to dampen engine harmonics while withstanding high loads.
- The Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, which surpasses the strength of S355 and C45 steel.
- Mounting screws for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
In case of unavailability, shipment will be made within 4 weeks from the order placement.
|Kit dedicated for engines||Toyota 1UZ / 3UZ FE|
|Supported transmissions||DCT GS7D36SG from engine V8 M3 S65 BMW E90 / E92 / E93
Available versions of the vibration damper installed on the flywheel.
Please specify the version when placing an order, based on the principle of planned torque + 70Nm. We are here to assist you in selecting the appropriate configuration.
Why choose our solutions?
- For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002 mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
- For design, we use legal software from Dassault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
- In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01 mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006 mm.
- We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
- We do not import materials or outsource production to Chinese manufacturers.