Regulations of the HTG-TUNING.COM online shop
effective from: 1.09.2020
The owner and administrator of the Shop is the Company:
HTG Electronics spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Oborniki Śląskie, address: ul. Czesława Miłosza 1/3, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie, KRS 0000804091, NIP: 9151813993, REGON: 384375219 share capital of 6,000.00 PLN paid in full.
Address for correspondence, sending and receiving mail:
HTG Electronics sp. z o.o. based in Oborniki Śląskie, address: ul. Czesława Miłosza 1/3, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie
HTG Electronics spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Oborniki Śląskie, address: ul. Czesława Miłosza 1/3, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie, KRS 0000804091, NIP: 9151813993, REGON: 384375219, share capital of PLN 6,000.00 paid in full.
All services provided by the SERVICE Provider are provided on the terms specified in these regulations. Each CUSTOMER, before using the service, placing an order and consequently before concluding a sales contract, should read and accept the content of these regulations.
- DEFINITIONS OF TERMS USED IN THE REGULATIONS
- SELLER and SERVICE PROVIDER – a company, operating under the company name:
- HTG Electronics spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Oborniki Śląskie, address: ul. Czesława Miłosza 1/3, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie, KRS 0000804091, NIP: 9151813993, REGON: 384375219, share capital of PLN 6,000.00 paid in full,
- with which a sales contract is concluded via the INTERNET SHOP, and which provides services electronically via the SHOP.
- CONSUMER – a natural person making with the SELLER a legal transaction not directly connected with its business or professional activity.
- CUSTOMER/CLIENT – a CONSUMER or an entrepreneur, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which special provisions grant legal capacity, which makes or intends to make a sale agreement or use other services offered through the INTERNET SHOP.
- INTERNET SHOP – an Internet service belonging to the SELLER, operating in the domain “https://htg-tuning.com”, through which it is possible to use services provided electronically as well as to conclude sales contracts (purchase of GOODS).
- GOODS – an object or service available through the INTERNET SHOP.
- SALE CONTRACT – a contract of sale of the GOODS concluded at a distance through the INTERNET SHOP.
- ORDER – an electronic declaration of willingness to conclude a contract – invitation to conclude a contract (the order may concern goods or services).
- NEWSLETTER – service provided electronically by the SELLER, consisting in sending commercial and advertising information to the e-mail address provided by the interested party.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The services provided by the SELLER through the INTERNET SHOP mainly concern the sale of new electronic accessories (e.g. GCU), as well as wiring kits for improving vehicle performance and re-wiring services for improving vehicle performance. All prices displayed in the INTERNET SHOP are in Euro and are net prices (excluding VAT).
- The quoted prices of the GOODS do not include costs of delivery and other additional services provided at the Client’s request. The CUSTOMER shall additionally bear Shipping flat rate, which is charged separately when placing an order.
- All GOODS available in the INTERNET SHOP are presented in the form of a photo and attached description. All contents, information or descriptions of the GOODS on the website of the SHOP do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code, but are an invitation to conclude a contract.
- In order to enable concluding a sales contract, the SELLER provides free of charge services of processing the form of the ORDER of GOODS in the INTERNET SHOP via the website of the INTERNET SHOP.
- The SELLER, in addition, in order to provide commercial information, news notifications and special offers, may through the website of the INTERNET SHOP provide an optional “NEWSLETTER” service that is free of charge.
- The CLIENT may register an account and thus conclude an agreement for provision of electronic services with the SELLER in a situation when such a function will be available through the INTERNET SHOP. By registering an account, the CLIENT gains access to services in the form of a wider functionality of the INTERNET SHOP (depending on the available options, e.g. direct insight into the history of orders, definition of various delivery addresses, etc.). Within the scope of the created account, data and information on the CLIENT related to its activity in the INTERNET SHOP will be collected. The contract for the provision of services in the scope of maintaining the CLIENT’s account is concluded for an indefinite period of time, with the right to terminate it at any time by:
- filling in the declaration on termination of the agreement according to the form “Closing the Client’s account”. (Annex 1 to these Regulations) and send it to the SELLER’s mailing address;
- sending a declaration of termination of the contract by e-mail to the SELLER’s e-mail address: email@example.com;
- When the SELLER is already in the process of fulfilling an ORDER submitted by the CLIENT the contract shall be terminated and the CLIENT’s account shall be closed at the moment when the Order in question is realized.
- The agreement for the provision of electronic services consisting in making it possible to place a single ORDER in the INTERNET SHOP by the CLIENT (without the need to register and set up a CLIENT’s account) is concluded for a definite period of time – necessary to complete and process the order form. This agreement is terminated at the moment of placing and confirming the ORDER by the CLIENT.
- The SELLER in case of a service concluded for an indefinite period of time – may terminate it:
- if the CLIENT violates any point of these Regulations, with 30 days’ notice from the date of submitting the notice or without notice by mutual agreement.
- if the CUSTOMER is an entrepreneur, the agreement may be terminated with immediate effect.
- The termination of the agreement referred to above may be done electronically by sending it to the CUSTOMER’s e-mail address given during the registration or by traditional mail to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER.
- Using the services provided by the SERVICE Provider by electronic means may be connected with a threat for the Internet user consisting in the possibility of installing harmful software in the system used by the CLIENT and obtaining and modifying its data by unauthorized persons. The SERVICE PROVIDER recommends the use of technical measures that may minimize this threat (e.g. antivirus software).
- The CLIENT is obliged to use the INTERNET SHOP in a manner consistent with legal regulations, provisions of these Regulations and generally accepted principles. In particular, it is forbidden for the CLIENT to provide and transmit content prohibited by law, including content that promotes violence, defames or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- CUSTOMER – in any case, is obliged to provide true information, in particular contact details, correct delivery address, in case of placing an ORDER, and a valid e-mail address in order to ensure communication and the possibility of services and ORDERS.
- Before using by the CLIENT any services provided by the SERVICE PROVIDER, including the conclusion of a sales contract, the CLIENT is obliged to read the content of these Regulations and accept the provisions of the Regulations.
- Optionally, the CLIENT may also agree to receive information from the SELLER to the given e-mail address in the form of: currently added goods, promotions, novelties and discount codes within the NEWSLETTER service, if such function is available. At any time of using the account CUSTOMER can disable this service.
- SUBMISSION AND EXECUTION OF ORDERS
- The SELLER carries out retail sales and enables placing orders 7 days a week, 24 hours a day – only in electronic form through the form of the INTERNET SHOP.
- Before placing each ORDER, the CUSTOMER must read the content of these Regulations. Confirmation that the provisions of the Regulations are accepted has to be made during registration and creation of the CUSTOMER account and each time before the final confirmation of the order placed. Acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, however, the use of online services including the possibility of placing an ORDER is not possible without accepting the provisions of these Regulations.
- Orders may be made by CLIENTS who have full legal capacity.
- The CUSTOMER sending an ORDER through the INTERNET SHOP, makes an offer to buy the GOODS of his choice, accepting its description, condition, quantity and declared quality. A SALE CONTRACT between the CLIENT and the SELLER concerning the purchase of the selected GOODS in the INTERNET SHOP takes place at the moment of sending by the SELLER a return confirmation of the ORDER to the CLIENT’s e-mail address after the CLIENT has placed the ORDER and fulfilled the conditions of concluding a contract, i.e. provided complete, current and true contact details, accepted these Regulations and confirmed the ORDER on the website of the INTERNET SHOP therefore started the process of sending the ORDER to the SELLER
- The price binding for the CUSTOMER is the price valid at the time of placing and confirming the ORDER.
- Each ORDER accepted for realization is confirmed by the SELLER in the e-mail sent to the CLIENT’s e-mail address. If the CLIENT has not received such confirmation – he should immediately contact the staff of the SELLER at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The realization of the ORDER (completion and shipment of the GOODS) by the SELLER takes place when all the following conditions are met:
- CLIENT placed and confirmed an ORDER on the website of the INTERNET SHOP
- SELLER confirmed the ORDER
- The payment for the ordered GOODS is confirmed on the SELLER’s bank account indicated in the earlier confirmation content.
- GOODS that are in the cart – until the confirmation of the ORDER, are also available for other CUSTOMERS and can be purchased by them. The priority rule of confirmation of the ORDER applies here.
- ORDERS will be processed on a first come first served basis. ORDERS concerning the sale of electronic accessories as well as wiring kits will be realized within __ working days – counted from the date of concluding the SALE CONTRACT and the date of payment confirmation. The time of delivery consists of the time of completing the ORDER increased by the time of delivery itself. In special situations the SELLER reserves the right to send the ordered GOODS later – after prior arrangement with the CUSTOMER. ORDERS concerning execution of the re-wirling service shall be realized within 14 working days – counted from the day of receiving the item on which the re-wirling service is to be performed.
- The SELLER shall provide the CLIENT with a proof of purchase in the form of a VAT invoice via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the CLIENT.
- ORDERS sent by CUSTOMERS are verified each time by the SELLER for the correctness of the data provided in the ORDER form. The SELLER reserves the right to additional verification of the CLIENT’S ORDER by direct contact with the CLIENT.
- The realization of an ORDER with false or incomplete data will be suspended for the time of completing or explaining it, but not longer than 7 working days. In such a case, if contact with the CLIENT is not possible within 7 days from the date of placing an ORDER, it shall be automatically cancelled and the ordered GOODS will be added to the assortment of the SHOP without additional agreement with the CLIENT. In such case, if the CLIENT has already made any payment for the ORDER, the payment will be returned to the bank account indicated by the CLIENT, and in the absence of contact with the CLIENT, to the bank account from which the payment was transferred to the SELLER’s bank account.
- In the case of ORDERING GOODS, which is a wiring kit, the SELLER shall contact the CLIENT by e-mail in order to adjust the parameters of the kit to individual needs of the CLIENT.
- In case that the CLIENT wishes to order the re-wirling service, the CLIENT should contact the SELLER via e-mail address: email@example.com. The details of realization of the ORDER will be individually agreed with the CLIENT through direct electronic communication.
- The SELLER shall not be liable for any damages resulting from incorrect data provision by the CLIENT during placing an Order, e.g. incorrect contact data or incorrect address of delivery.
- At the moment of issuing the GOODS being the subject of the contract of sale to the carrier, in a situation when the CLIENT is an entrepreneur, the benefits and burdens related to the GOODS and the risk of their accidental loss or damage are transferred to the entrepreneur.
- The CUSTOMER who is an entrepreneur is obliged to check condition of the GOODS at the moment of delivery. In case of damages or any other objections during the delivery of the GOODS, a protocol of objections should be drawn up in the presence of the carrier, specifying precisely the quantity and type of the GOODS and their damage in accordance with the procedure applicable to a given carrier.
- The SELLER treats orders that have not been confirmed, or that have been interrupted in the process of electronic payment – (not completed), as not submitted and not resulting in the conclusion of a sales contract.
- Any changes in payment methods, rules of ORDER execution, regulations, prices or configurations of GOODS, do not apply to CUSTOMERS whose ORDERS were accepted for execution before the changes. ORDERS of these CUSTOMERS will be realized according to the rules in force at the time of placing the ORDER.
- If the SELLER informs the CLIENT that the performance will not be fulfilled, the CLIENT may withdraw from the contract without setting an additional time limit.
- The following payment methods are available
- Bank Transfer – when submitting and confirming the ORDER, the CUSTOMER will receive an e-mail with the bank account number to which the amount for the ORDER should be transferred. ORDERS paid by transfer will be executed after the payment from the CUSTOMER is credited to the SELLER’s bank account. Payments made by the CUSTOMER should include the ORDER number in the title, which will allow quick and efficient realization of the ORDER.
- Electronic payments – orders shall be reserved and executed after the receipt of payment from the CLIENT and confirmation of payment authorization by entities handling these transactions. Credit card transactions are carried out through Stripe.com, electronic transfer transactions are carried out through Przelewy24.pl.
- If during the execution of card payments or electronic payments – the CUSTOMER closes the window of the Internet browser – with which he makes the payment, or cancels the method of payment, the ORDER will also be automatically cancelled by the SELLER without keeping the reservation period.
- The CLIENT is obliged to pay the price for the GOODS under the SALE CONTRACT within 7 days counted from the date of its conclusion. ORDERS that will not be paid by the CLIENT on time – will be automatically cancelled and the concluded SALE CONTRACT will be considered as not concluded. GOODS included in an order not paid on time will be added to the offer of the INTERNET SHOP without further agreement with the CLIENT.
- The CUSTOMER shall bear the Shipping Flat Rate of the ORDER, unless otherwise specified in the description of the offer or the specifications of the ORDER.
- The CUSTOMER will be informed about the Shipping Flat Rate of the ORDER to the address indicated when filling in the delivery part of the ORDER.
- The Shipping Flat Rate depends on the country to which the delivery is to be made.
- The delivery of Orders will be carried out through the courier companies, e.g. FedEx Express.
- The SELLER is obliged to deliver the GOODS, which are the subject of the SALES CONTRACT, as described and without any defects.
- The SELLER shall be liable to the CONSUMER for defective GOODS in accordance with the applicable law.
- When a SALES CONTRACT is concluded with the entrepreneur, the provisions on the statutory warranty shall be excluded.
- THE CONSUMER has the right to file a complaint if the GOODS purchased from the SELLER are defective or if they do not conform with the SALE CONTRACT.
- In case of the sale of GOODS containing a physical or legal defect – the CONSUMER can request services from the SELLER based on the statutory warranty, for a period of 2 years from the date of sale of the GOODS. A physical defect is considered to be the non-conformity of the GOODS sold with the SALE CONTRACT. The SELLER is exempted by statutory warranty if the CONSUMER has been informed of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract via the Internet (e.g. a description or photo of the GOODS specifying its defect) or verbally (e.g. telephone consultation).
- The SELLER encourages the CONSUMER to submit a complaint application via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each complaint concerning the sale of the GOODS will be considered immediately by the seller, but not later than within 14 days.
- Each complaint concerning electronic services provided by the SELLER shall be considered within 30 days.
- GOODS that have been repaired or exchanged in connection with the complaint – will be delivered to the CUSTOMER at the SELLER’S expense.
- The CONSUMER has the right to reduce the price of defective GOODS being the subject of the contract of sale or to withdraw from the contract, unless the SELLER has taken immediate actions and efficiently replace the defective GOODS with a defect-free one or take service actions to remove the defect. This limitation shall not apply if the GOODS have already been replaced or repaired by the SELLER or the SELLER has not replaced the GOODS with a defect-free one or has not removed the defect.
- Instead of the SELLER’s proposed defect removal, the CONSUMER may demand that the GOODS be replaced for a model free of defects or, instead of a replacement, demand the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the GOODS into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the CONSUMER or if it would require excessive costs compared to the way proposed by the SELLER. In assessing excessive costs, the SELLER takes into account: the value of the defect-free item, the nature and significance of the defect found and the disadvantages to which the CONSUMER would have to undergo compared to other methods of satisfying their demands.
- The CONSUMER cannot withdraw from the contract if the resulting defect is immaterial.
- Regardless of the CONSUMER’s rights under the statutory warranty for defects, some of the GOODS offered by the INTERNET SHOP are covered by the SELLER’s warranty. Detailed information on the SELLER’s warranty are included in the next part of the Regulations.
- The SELLER, hereinafter in this part of the Regulations referred to as the WARRANT ensures the proper operation of the GOODS offered by the SELLER in the electronics category. Confirmation of covering the given GOODS with a guarantee is included in its description of the GOODS on the website of the INTERNET SHOP.
- The guarantee is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase of the GOODS and is not territorially limited.
- The warranty is valid only in the case of physical defects caused by the reasons inherent in the sold GOODS.
- The GUARANTEE shall consider the warranty application of the Customer within __ days from receiving the GOODS being the subject of the application.
- In case of confirmation by the WARRANT that a defect of the GOODS has been revealed during the warranty period, the WARRANT shall provide the CLIENT with exchange of the GOODS for a new one or refund depending on the CLIENT’s decision.
- The WARRANT covers the cost of sending back the new GOODS. The CLIENT is obliged to cover the costs of transport of the GOODS to the WARRANT and to cover the costs of return transport in case the reported defect is not confirmed by the WARRANT.
- The warranty terms and the rights and obligations of the WARRANT and the CLIENT shall be determined by the content of this warranty, which the CLIENT should read before purchasing. Upon purchase of the GOODS, the CLIENT confirms that he accepts the warranty terms.
- The warranty for the sold GOODS does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the CONSUMER resulting from the statutory warranty for product defects.
- The GOODS shall be used for its intended purpose under the SALE CONTRACT and the operating instructions described in the user manual. Using the GOODS for things other than its intended purpose or against the operating instructions will result in the loss of warranty.
- The CLIENT is entitled to issue a warranty application only during the warranty period.
- The use of a defective GOODS may cause further damage. The WARRANT is not responsible for any damages resulting from the CLIENT’s use of the defective GOODS.
- Defective GOODS that have been replaced by the WARRANT become the property of the WARRANT.
- The CLIENT shall not have the right to claim the return of the lost benefits in connection with the failure of the Product.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT AND RETURN THE GOODS PURCHASED REMOTELY
- In accordance with Article 27 of the Polish Consumer Rights Act THE CONSUMER entering into a “distance contract” has the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving a reason, within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving the ordered GOODS, provided that the products and services returned are not ones that cannot be withdrawn from, as detailed by Article 8 mentioned below.
- In the event of withdrawing from the purchase of GOODS, the CONSUMER shall inform the SELLER thereof by filling out the form “Sales contract withdrawal” (Attachment 2) and sending it by post to the seller’s mailing address that is listed in the form.
- In the event of withdrawal from the SALES CONTRACT, the CONSUMER shall be entitled to reimbursement of the costs incurred. If, at the time of conclusion of the SALES CONTRACT, the CONSUMER has chosen a method of delivery of goods other than the cheapest delivery option offered by the SELLER – the SELLER is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by the CONSUMER in excess of the cheapest option in the INTERNET SHOP.
- In order to receive the refund, the CONSUMER has to send the declaration of withdrawal from the SALES CONTRACT to the SELLER within 14 days of the delivery of the ordered GOODS. The date of sending the form has to be within 14 days of the date of delivery of the GOODS.
- The CONSUMER is obliged to return the GOODS at their own expense, within 14 calendar days, counting from the date of sending the declaration of withdrawal from the SALES CONTRACT, to the address of the SELLER. The date of dispatch has to be within 14 days of the date of sending the form of withdrawal from the SALES CONTRACT.
- The payment for the purchased GOODS plus the shipping costs will be returned by the SELLER to the CUSTOMER no later than 14 days after receiving the CONSUMER’s declaration of withdrawal to the bank account number indicated in the declaration, provided that the selected payment channel does not incur additional costs for the SELLER. The SELLER may refrain from making a refund to the CUSTOMER until the return of the GOODS has been received or proof of return has been provided by the CONSUMER, whichever occurs earlier.
- The payment refund may be reduced as a result of the CONSUMER’s use of the GOODS in a manner other than necessary to establish the functionality or characteristics of the GOODS.
- The CONSUMER’s right to withdraw from a distance contract is not applicable in the following cases:
- when services have been provided or which have been performed with the expressed consent of the CONSUMER;
- when the price of the GOODS depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the SELLER does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiration of the withdrawal period;
- when the subject of the service is not prefabricated, made in a personalized manner to individual needs, or by the specification given by the CONSUMER;
- when the subject matter of the service is supplied in a sealed package which, after opening the packaging, cannot be returned for health reasons or for hygienic reasons, when the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- where the subject matter are GOODS which, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparable from other things;
- when the CONSUMER has expressly requested to make the trader come to them for urgent repair or maintenance. If the trader provides additional services other than those which the consumer has requested or supplies GOODS other than the spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the CONSUMER has the right to withdraw from the additional services or things;
- when the subject of the service is sound or visual recordings or computer software supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- when the GOODS are digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if creation of said content began with your express consent, before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed the consumer about the loss of the right to withdraw.
- The wiring kits available through the INTERNET SHOP are unprocessed items produced according to the consumer’s specification and serving to satisfy the individual needs of the CUSTOMER, so in accordance with Article 38(3) of the Polish Consumer Rights Act, the CUSTOMER does not have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance with regard to those GOODS purchased through the INTERNET SHOP.
- The re-wirling service offered by the SELLER is performed on the basis of information obtained from the CLIENT and with his explicit consent obtained in direct e-mail correspondence before the performance of the service, therefore, in accordance with Article 38 point 1 of the Polish Consumer Rights Act, after the service is provided, the CLIENT does not have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance concerning the re-wirling service.
- The right to withdraw from the agreement shall also apply respectively to the agreement concerning the running of an Account.
- PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator of Personal Data is HTG Electronics spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Oborniki Śląskie, address: ul. Czesława Miłosza 1/3, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie, KRS 0000804091, NIP: 9151813993, REGON: 384375219 share capital of 6,000.00 PLN paid in full.
- FINAL FINDINGS
- The SELLER reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations and to change, update or terminate currently provided services.
- Any changes in the provisions of the Regulations and the scope of services provided shall come into force within 14 days from the date of publication of the introduced changes or a new version of the Regulations. All orders and services started before the introduction of changes, will be continued under the rules in force on the date of the ORDER.
- The CUSTOMER with the registered account will be informed electronically of any change in the terms and conditions and the scope of the services provided by the SELLER. The CUSTOMER has the right to accept or reject the changes. Rejection of changes by the CUSTOMER is tantamount to termination of the contract for the provision of services with the SELLER, subject to the provisions of Article 2 above.
- In case the regulations contain provisions contrary to the binding legal regulations – these provisions shall have priority over the wording of these regulations.
- In no case are these Regulations intended to restrict or eliminate the rights of the CONSUMER. At any time when the provisions of the law are changed and the provisions of these regulations are inconsistent with their current wording, these provisions shall take precedence. The other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in force.
- The CLIENT is obliged to protect and keep secret the parameters of access to the account, such as LOGIN and PASSWORD, and to use them in a safe environment, excluding their acquisition, retention or copying by third parties. The CLIENT, in order to maintain full security of access to the account, should each time after completing the order, log out and make sure that the history of the pages viewed and temporary files of the Internet browser – have been permanently deleted by him.
- All names of the GOODS offered for sale by the INTERNET SHOP are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved on the basis of the provisions of the Polish Industrial Property Law Act.
- Any dispute arising from the services provided by the SELLER within the INTERNET SHOP will be settled by the ordinary courts. The CONSUMER has the opportunity to use the out-of-court method of dealing with complaints and redress before the Permanent Arbitration Consumer Court at the Regional Inspector of Trade Inspection in Wrocław. Information on how to access the procedures can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab “Settlement of consumer disputes”. Moreover, the CONSUMER has the possibility to lodge a complaint through the EU ODR Internet platform, available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. In this case, the first point of contact is the Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In case of a potential dispute between the SELLER and the CLIENT who is an entrepreneur, the applicable law shall be Polish law.
- Settlement of possible disputes arising between the SELLER and the CLIENT who is an entrepreneur shall be subject to the court competent for the seat of the SELLER.
- In the cases not regulated by the present regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
Closing the CLIENT’s account
(If you wish to remove your CLIENT’s account from the SHOP database, please send the following document to the e-mail address given in these Regulations)
Please delete my customer account from the htg-tuning.com online shop database.
Name and Surname/ Company Name: ………………………………………………………………………………….,
Registration e-mail address: ………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Sales contract withdrawal
(The following document should be completed and sent back to the correspondence address given in the heading of the Regulations).
HTG Electronics spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
- Czesława Miłosza 1/3,
55-120 Oborniki Śląskie
I……………………………………………………………………….hereby inform that I withdraw from the sales contract of the following goods:
Date of the contract:…………………………………………………………….,
Name and Surname:……………………………………………………………,
Date and signature:…………………………………………………………….,