THIS IS OUTDATED FIRMWARE. CHECK SUPPORT PAGE FOR LATEST RELEASE!
1.0.17 change log
Update scope was to improve 8HP CL strategy and introduce it to 6HP platform as well. This update brings also last missing tool set for Dual Clutch CL strategy deployment that comes in following update. New functionality of DBW modifier introduced – it’s for DBW applications with ECUs that do not support direct torque management request handling – GCU modifies throttle position to execute blips and torque reduction during shifts. Blip support has been added to the CL strategy – learn in has to be executed with blip enabled from the start. Following update will introduce separate CL blip adaptation.
REQUIRED STEPS: as always – install latest HTG SUITE, connect to GCU (Shift + C), download config from GCU (Shift + D), send to GCU (Shift + S). This procedure updates config to latest version. Now go to GCU tab -> LOADER and upload latest firmware-1.0.17.
- Improved 8HP Closed Loop precision
- Greatly reduced 8HP input lag while downshifting
- Added basic blip support while using CL strategy
- Added brake input modifier for 8HP take-up. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have brake input connected (may also be over CAN-bus) and assigned in GCU.
- Fixed “CL Target input shaft speed” channel for 8HP Closed Loop analysis
- Added 6HP Closed Loop startegy
- Added user adjustable selector movement strength for Dual Clutches
- Reworked selector strategy for Dual Clutches
- Added “DBW modifier” functionality.
- Added Link G4+ suggested CAN bus preset
- Added Emtron CAN bus preset
- Added Motec CAN bus preset
- Expanded Haltech IOBox B signals
- Fixed MaxxECU CAN bus preset Injection PW scaling
- Added faults to monitor 8HP TCM hardware.
HTG suite #
- Changed “General Settings” design.
- Added new shortcuts
- Added “LOADER” function under “GCU” tab
- Fixed GCU crash after very long “CAN dump” sessions
- Improved USB communication