THIS IS OUTDATED FIRMWARE. CHECK SUPPORT PAGE FOR LATEST RELEASE!
HTG GCU 1.0.18 change log
REQUIRED STEPS: as always – install latest HTG SUITE, connect to GCU (Shift + C), download config from GCU (Shift + D), send to GCU (Shift + S). This procedure updates config to latest version. Now go to GCU tab -> LOADER and upload latest firmware-1.0.18.
All dual clutch transmissions require adaptation (static one) to be re-done. ADAPTATION NOW TAKES LONGER TIME. 8HP static adaptation does not need to be re-done from 1.0.17 firmware.
GCU general: #
- Fixed MoTeC CAN bus preset
- Added timeout to Haltech CAN bus preset
- Added “Duty” and “Time” modes to FREQ_inputs
- Changed DBW MOD blip target axis from LOAD to shift deltaRPM
- Improved DBW MOD strategy
- Added VW MQB shifter support
ZF 6/8HP: #
- Added faults to monitor 8HP TCM hardware.
- Added 8HP take-up decoupling strategy
- Improved 8HP Closed Loop downshift algorithm
- Added N-D in-motion gear re-instate strategy
Dual Clutches: #
- Improved DC synchronization strategy
- Improved DC selection and preselection: greatly increased speed, reduced input lag
- Expanded DC static adaptation: it may now take double the time.
- Fixed cold start mode selection issues with DQ500 and DL800
- Expanded N-D in-motion gear re-instate strategy
HTG suite: #
- Added General Settings tab scaling for lower resolutions
- Added new shortcuts
- Added “Show GCU IO summary” function under “VIEW” tab
- Fixed datalogger ID duplication faults
- Fixed case where physical inputs couldn’t be added as objects