HTG GCU 1.1.2 change log
THIS IS OUTDATED FIRMWARE. CHECK SUPPORT PAGE FOR LATEST RELEASE!
REQUIRED STEPS: as always – install latest HTG SUITE, connect to GCU (Shift + C), download config from GCU (Shift + D), send to GCU (Shift + S). This procedure updates config to latest version. Now go to GCU tab -> LOADER and upload latest firmware-1.1.2.
Dual Clutches: OUTPUT and STATIC adaptations have to be redone. DYNAMIC adaptation has to be redone as well including CL take-up learning
8HP: no changes to adaptation but since TORQUE model has been updated it might be needed to ERASE dynamic adaptation.
TORQUE MODEL v2 has been updated to V3. Please pay attention to fill necessary information and check torque reading for real values. MIN and MAX gear definition added in the general settings so pay attention to this as well – otherwise GCU will use only gear 1 🙂 Set parameter and enjoy all (or limited) gears.
See Dual Clutch learning procedure article TUNING / CLOSED LOOP / DC learning
GCU general: #
- Added STAGED INJECTION support for HTG torque calculation – see full article.
- Added predefined FUEL types along CUSTOM user defined ones
- Added Injector dead time and FLEX inputs for each fueling bank
- CAN PRESET: Holley – added Dominator / Terminator X MAX / Sniper version selection
- CAN PRESET: Haltech – added secondary InjPW
- CAN PRESET: Porsche 911 991.0 GT3 – added
- FAULT codes updated and expanded
- Added MIN, MAX, START gear definition in GENERAL SETTINGS.
- Added DIG_in invert option
- Added DIG_in pulse width measurement mode
- ECU CUT and BLIP: changed BLIP Y-axis from LOAD to deltaRPM
- SUITE: added Assignments tab coloring based on IO type
- SUITE: fixed faults window not refreshing
ZF 8HP: #
- 8HP CL strategy updated
Dual Clutches: #
- Added CL LAUNCH Control with pre-load strategy
- Added SELECTOR dynamic adaptation method
- Added CLUTCH PRESSURE (kPa) outputs
- Added CLUTCH PRESSURE (kPa) monitor to status bar, removed CP % monitor
- Added SHAFT SPEED (rpm) raw channels and outputs
- Added HEALTH CHECK adaptation process – STATIC adaptation performs check of all mandatory inputs and signal quality before actual adaptation begins and inhibits it if critical faults found.Updates fault list
- Fixed CL Input shaft speed target not working
- DQ500 and PDK control method changed
- CLOSED LOOP strategy updated
What’s coming in 1.1.3? #
1.1.3 Will be released shortly after 1.1.2 and will be small update to add stuff that were skipped in 1.1.2 like
- More CAN presets
- 8HP dynamic line pressure adaptation
- CL learning temperature lockout
- CL learning global lockout
- Toyota Supra MK5 full integration