HTG tuning SUITE has nice and easy configuration panel for Blink Marine CAN keypad. Blink’s panels are very elegant way of switching operation modes or triggering options.
Keypad settings #
If You order Blink’s keypad from HTG store they arrive already preconfigured to use with HTG products. However if You purchase them from different source make sure to code them to below parameters.
- CAN protocol: CANopen
- CAN speed: 500k
- Default wakeup: optional
HTG tuning SUITE setup #
- Shifter bus:
- Select which CAN bus keypad is connected to
- Remember about proper termination
- Base ID:
- Default value is 0x15, if programmed differently please enter correct value
- Key count:
- How many buttons Your keypad has.
- PRNDM button ID:
- At reverse side of the keypad You can see small numbers indicating which button is which (example photo below)
- Select desired button for that function
Color configuration will be added in release 2.0
With update 1.1.4 default colors are as listed
- Park: ORANGE
- Reverse: RED
- Neutral: BLUE
- Drive: GREEN
- Manual: VIOLET