8HP70/75 and 8HP90/95 conversion kit for the Skyline GTR chassis
A complete bolt in transmission chassis kit for the R32, R33 and R34 GTR models.
This kit retains the factory Nissan Attesa AWD system by the use of a transfer from an R32, R33, GTR, GTS-4 or Stagea transfercase.
We also have plans on releasing a version of this kit with the Infinity Intelligent awd system. Please contact us for more info.
8HP70/75 kits will be a bolt in kit similar to DCT kit.
This kit is based on the use of a BMW 8HP70X transmission found in all N57 equipped awd cars from 2013-2017. This kit will only require minor tunnel clearance.
In stock form the 8HP70/75 models are known of being capable of torque levels up to 800Nm/600lbs. They can even be built to take up to 1600HP and 1600Nm torque!
Please have a look at our build packages for more info.
8HP90/95 kits is based on the BMW N74 engine. Note that this conversion will require more chassis modifications, and are aimed at the serious users aiming for 1200+ Nm torque from a bone stock transmission.
The kit contains
- RB to 8HP adapterkit CNC machined of aircraft grade 7075 Aluminium
- Adapter to stock converter including new starter-ring gear
- 8HP Breather mod kit
- 3 piece billet crossmember kit with 60A mounts
- Rear adapter kit
- Billet 7075 oil pump cover kit for GTR transfer
- Shift selector blockout
- Shifter cover for transfer
- 8HP billet oil pan kit to suit GTR kit
(needed for crossmember clearance)
- Seal kit for transmission
- Re-usable bolt kit w seals for front cover.
- All o-rings seals and installation hardware included in the kit
- Printed installation instructions.
Due to the complexity of this conversion, we recommend most customers to purchase a complete 8HP to GTR package.
The rear planetary gear needs to be removed from the transmission and be sent in to us for modification. We recommend using a transmission specialist for the work.
Remove the clutch pack and teflon rings on the output shaft, and degrease it.
Make sure you pack it well. (Max box size is 40x40x30cm/10kg)
You will receive a modified planetary gear with the correct splines to suit your Nissan GTR transfer.
Turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks
Other things to note
- R34 GTR transfercase will not work with this kit
- Front propshaft needs to be extended
- Rear propshaft needs to be shortened for R32 and R33 chassis
- Minor chassis clearancing needed for 70/75 versions
- Tunnel clearancing for 95X version is yet to be confirmed
Currently, the shipping time is up to 4 weeks.