Kit for connecting Mazda MX5 Duratec 2.0 / 2.3 / 2.5 to BMW ZF 8HP automatic transmission
The kit includes:
- Two-piece flywheel is made of a special lightweight alloy called AlZnMg+Ti, which provides the strength of 42CrMo4 steel. It is designed to handle a maximum torque of 2000Nm. The main flywheel features a steel ring gear for the starter motor engagement. The converter hub includes a pressed-in steel centering pin that aligns the converter with the main flywheel. This construction ensures proper functionality and durability under high torque loads. Total weight of flywhell 5,1kg
- Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503).
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
In case of stock shortage, shipment will be made within 15 working days from the date of order placement.
|Kit for engines
|Duratec 2.0 / 2.3 / 2.5
|BMW ZF 8HP 8HP70 GA8HP70 BMW N57 N57N 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75 GA8HP75X BMW N57 N57N 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP50 Z / 8HP50Z GA8HP50Z BMW BMW B58 B58B30 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75Z GA8HP75Z / 8HP75 BMW B57 B57B30 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B48 B48B20 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B46 B46B20 8-gear
Why you should choose our solutions?
– We have over 15 years of experience in motorsport, specializing in providing high-performance clutches for manual transmissions in powerful street cars and heavily turbocharged engines used in drifting, racing, rallying, and drag racing. Additionally, we have 5 years of experience in producing conversions for 8HP automatic transmissions and DCT transmissions.
– For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
– For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
– In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
– We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
– We do not import materials or outsource production to Chinese manufacturers.
Currently, the shipping time is up to 4 weeks.