Kit for connecting GM family LS, LSX, LSA, LQ, LT engines with BMW ZF 8HP45, 8HP50, 8HP51, 8HP70, 8HP75 automatic transmission.
The kit includes:
- Complete solid flywheel made of a special lightweight alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of steel 42CrMo4, eliminating the need for the factory OEM flexplate. Flywhell are complete with assembled starter gear ring. Flywhell designed to max 2000Nm of torque. Weight 5.7kg
- Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503). thickenes 39.5mm
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel and torque converter, adapter plate, and gearbox.
In case of stock shortage, shipment will be made within 15 working days from the date of order placement.
|Kit for engines
|LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LQ4, LQ9 6 bolts crankshaft
LSA, LT1, LT4 8 bolts crankshaft
LS9 – 9 bolts crankshaft
|BMW ZF 8HP 8HP70 GA8HP70 BMW N57 N57N 8-gears
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75 GA8HP75X BMW N57 N57N 8-gears
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP50 Z / 8HP50Z GA8HP50Z BMW BMW B58 B58B30 8-gears
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75Z GA8HP75Z / 8HP75 BMW B57 B57B30 8-gears
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B48 B48B20 8-gears
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B46 B46B20 8-gears
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP45Z GA8HP45Z / 8HP45 BMW B47C/D20 8-gears
Why choose our solutions?
- For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
- For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
- In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
- We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
Currently, the shipping time is up to 4 weeks.