Upgrade your vehicle effortlessly with our comprehensive Kit for Connecting Nissan VQ35DE 350Z or Infiniti G35 M35 FX35 8HP engines to BMW ZF 8HP transmissions.
VQ35DE 350Z or Infiniti G35 M35 FX35 to BMW ZF 8HP45-75 Adapter Kit
Kit for connecting Nissan VQ35DE 350Z or Infiniti G35 M35 FX35 8HP engine with BMW ZF 8HP45, 8HP50, 8HP51, 8HP70, 8HP75 automatic transmission.
The kit includes:
- Reinforcement main flywheel working with OEM Nissan flexplate made from special lightweight alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of steel 42CrMo4, flywheel with torque converter adapter designed for nominal 2000Nm of torque. Main flywheel weight 1.90kg
- Torque converter adapter with steel self-centering slave made from special lightweight alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of steel 42CrMo4, Torque converter adapter weight 1.46kg
- Adapter is made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, surpassing the strength of S355 and C45 steel (1.0503). thickness 35.5mm
- Mounting bolts for the flywheel and torque converter, adapter plate, and gearbox.
In case of stock shortage, shipment will be made within 15 working days from the date of order placement.
|Kit for engines
Infiniti G35 Sedan (2003-2006)
Infiniti G35 Coupe (2003-2007)
Nissan 350Z (2003-2006)
Infiniti M35 (2006-2008)
Infiniti FX35 (2003-2008)
|BMW ZF 8HP 8HP70 GA8HP70 BMW N57 N57N 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75 GA8HP75X BMW N57 N57N 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP50 Z / 8HP50Z GA8HP50Z BMW BMW B58 B58B30 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP75Z GA8HP75Z / 8HP75 BMW B57 B57B30 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B48 B48B20 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP51Z GA8HP51Z / 8HP51 BMW B46 B46B20 8-gear
BMW ZF 8HP 8HP45Z GA8HP45Z / 8HP45 BMW B47C/D20 8-gear
|OEM part needed – not included in kit
|OEM Nissan flexplate
12331-AL600 / 12331-AL60A / 12331-AL60B
Why choose our solutions?
- For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
- For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
- In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
- We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
8HP 45/50/70/75 B48 N57 B57 B58