Elevate your vehicle’s performance with our Dualmass Flywheel Kit, designed to connect the DCT GS7D36SG gearbox with Mazda Miata MX5 BP 1.8 and B6 1.6 engines.
Mazda Miata MX5 B6 / BP to DCT N54 / N55 / S55
Dualmass flywheel kit for connecting the DCT GS7D36SG gearbox from BMW M2/M4 and other 6-cylinder engines with Mazda Miata MX5 BP 1.8 and B6 1.6
The kit includes:
- Dualmass torsional dampened Flywheel made of lightweight aerospace alloy AlZnMg+Ti with the strength of 42CrMo4 steel. It features an integrated starter ring gear and a spring-loaded multi-disc insert that functions as a dual-mass flywheel. The flywheel insert is available in 5 torque configurations: 700 / 860 / 1056 / 1150 / 1300Nm. The maximum torque capacity depends on the selected springs and the ability to dampen engine harmonics while withstanding high loads. Total flywhell weight 8.1kg.
- Adapter made of AW7075-T651 aluminum alloy, which surpasses the strength of S355 and C45 steel. Thickenes 19mm.
- Mounting screws for the flywheel, adapter, and gearbox.
In case of unavailability, shipment will be made within 15 working days from the order placement.
|Kit dedicated for engines
|Mazda Miata MX5 BP 1.8
Mazda Miata MX5 NB B6 1.6
|Any DCT transmission GS7D36SG from 6 cylinder engines N54 / N55 / S55
available in BMW models BMW E92 / E93 / F80 / F80N / F82 / F82N / F83 / F83N / F87 M2 / F87N
Available versions of the vibration damper installed on the flywheel.
Please specify the version when placing an order, based on the principle of planned torque + 70Nm. We are here to assist you in selecting the appropriate configuration.
Why choose our solutions?
- For measurements, we use a modern 3D scanner ATOS GOM, which provides high measurement accuracy. The maximum volumetric measurement error is <0.002mm. Additionally, if the highest measurement accuracy is required, our workshop is equipped with FARO GAUGE ARM measuring arm.
- For design, we use legal software from Dessault System called Solid Works Professional. Regular annual subscriptions ensure that we always work with the latest software version.
- In production, we utilize modern CNC machines from DMG MORI, which are regularly inspected and serviced. The machining accuracy is no worse than 0.01mm, ensuring excellent alignment of gearboxes with engines. According to international ITAR regulations, machines commonly used in the industry cannot have a positioning accuracy greater than 0.006mm.
- We use only the highest quality certified materials in our production, such as special aluminum alloys AlZnMg+Ti with titanium additives for flywheel production. These alloys offer the same strength as 42CrMo4 steel while being lighter in weight. Our adapters are made from an aluminum alloy called AW7075-T651, also known as Fortal. This alloy is nearly three times stronger than the popular AW2017 aluminum. We collaborate with suppliers from the EU and the USA for the delivery of strategic materials.
Mazda BP / B6
1056Nm 780fb/lb, 1300Nm 1000ft/lb, 700Nm 515ft/lb, 860Nm 635ft/lb, 1156Nm 850ft/lb